Darren Angle


Darren rounds out Casechek’s development team with two degrees in poetry from Macalester College and Brown University. He once convinced approximately 80% of his college professors to accept poems instead of papers. Don’t ask about the other 20%.

For some reason, he make himself do triathlons and learned how to swim using Youtube. He also refuses to wear a wetsuit, even if Lake Michigan is below 60. When he’s not entering triathlons, you can find him reading. His library fines have exceeded $300 but don’t tell the city of Chicago. It’s a problem.

Darren thinks code is magic and should be used for good, especially in a world that sometimes feels like a big, lonely pressure cooker. He’s passionate about building systems and designing user experiences that help people feel seen, productive, and ready to make the world better.